Custom Search

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I got her again!

As usual, I sent Abbey flowers for our anniversary yesterday. A few weeks ago, while we were at Jason and Leslie's wedding, I bought her a new Peter's Pottery Vase. It has the coolest shape. So, the other day, I went to Sherry's Florist to order Abbey's flowers, and guess what? The pottery did not hold WATER! UGH! That is the second time that I have bought her a Peter's Vase for our anniversary and it didn't hold water!
But, wait, you have to see how I really got her. You will remember earlier in the week that Abbey thought she had received her anniversary gift. The diamond circle pendant. That was not entirely true. She didn't know that I had also bought her diamond earrings. We went to eat at our favorite barbeque place "Famous Daves" for our anniversary dinner.
When the waitress took our drink order, I told Abbey that I had to go to the bathroom. I found the waitress and asked her to bring the earrings out with our appetizer. All of the waitstaff was oohing over the jewelry. She brought it out with our onion strings and Abbey was shocked. All of the waitstaff was watching.
I had not originally planned on buying Abbey earrings, but I had not reached my budget and when I saw these I just had to get them. To me, they just scream Abbey.
Here is a picture of the anniversary flowers, minus the leaky vase.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: