Custom Search

Sunday, August 27, 2006

For the 4th Sunday in a Row!

We went to Demo's after church today because we had to go down to LifeWay to pick up Abbey's car. We forgot that we left it there so we had to go and pick it up. I came home and Abbey went to Wal-Mart for groceries. I took a little nap and then (please forgive me) mowed the yard. I have NEVER mowed the yard on a Sunday and I usually get pretty perterbed at people when they do. However, I really disagree with them mowing the yard while they should be at church.

After I got out of the shower (I have to shower after mowing), we went to look at some land that we think might be good for us. The problem is that we had no idea where we were going. We rode around for a little while, before deciding we would get better directions for the agent. We ate supper at Cracker Barrel.


We came home and I began my Sunday challenge of ironing our clothes for the week. I just finished and now I am a bit thirsty. I don't really think that we have much to drink, because Abbey forgot to buy more cokes while she was at the grocery store. She is cutting apart our leader packs for Sunday School this month.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: