Custom Search

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Bit of Home

I came home and checked the mail. Guess what was in there? Well, if you are a visual learner, you probably have already paid attention to the pictures and you know that we had a new Mississippi Magazine and the new Delta Magazine, both from our beloved home state.

Sometimes you just need a reminder of home. There are days when things go a little crazy and you just feel like you need a little home. Well, that's exactly what we got today. We got a little reminder of home. The Mississippi Magazine is one of our favorites, even though I mostly read the ads, just to see if there are any new businesses. We now have a new magazine from Mississippi, the Delta Magazine. I have not read it yet, but I plan on getting to it right after I get done pushing the publish button.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice when something so simple can satisfy such a great need as getting to go home. Sometimes when I long for my heavenly home, something as simple as a song can satisfy my longing until I get there; so until you can get back home, Jeff, enjoy your magazines.