Custom Search

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You May Already Know This...

The other night we were out to eat with friends and we started talking about different things. I am not really sure how it came up, but somehow it did. I have never been so proud of my wife. She really is a gem. You know there are times when the people you love say or do things that make you just love them that much more. I think that we were on the interstate when it occurred. Somehow the conversation got to "unique professions" when Abbey made her big announcement.

She said, and I quote, "You may already know this, but I could never be a prostitute." I was so proud. I was also glad to know that my wife would never be that profession. I think she is a much better language teacher.

Needless to say, we were ALL cracking up at this amazing revelation. By the way, we were running low on inspiration for pictures tonight, so I took pictures of our feet and hands. Abbey just had a manicure and pedicure. I on the other hand, just have lots of hair on my feet!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi, My name is Maggie and I'll never be a prostitute, either.

Jane said...

I am also proud of Abbey. I would love to say that I had some influence in this life decision, but most likely not. I also have to agree with Abbey...I don't want to either.