Custom Search

Monday, July 17, 2006

Our New Pets!

Admit it! I really scared some of you didn't I? Our new pets are also my new hobby. Buying pottery cheap off of ebay. We have a new Peter's Duck that I got a great deal on a few weeks ago. He is brown although most of our pottery is blue. We have decided that we can branch out and maybe get some different colors.
Here is our most recent addition. I got this McCarty Bunny for a real steal off ebay. Currently I am bidding on a strawberry basket. Abbey has been wanting one for quite some time. I also bought a Peter's martin for $5.00.
If you have never used ebay, let me recommend that you don't get caught up in the heat of the bidding. You have to set limits for yourself. I don't ever bid more than $15.00 unless I verify through Abbey that something is worth it.
I guess that is all for this evening. In case you are wanting a pet, remember that pottery pets do not need any physical care other than a little dusting every now and again. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie said...

You remember riding back from Houston on that trip after we finished our freshman year?? Yeah...those were the days...