Custom Search

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Office



I took the above pictures on my way to see Abbey for my birthday yesterday. I was bored, so I got the camera out. Do I look older? I know that my face is a lot more full than it was this time last year, and so is my belly.

Here is a picture from one view of my office. You can see one of my desks, my Mac computer, and an assortment of frogs and my ONE bookcase. But, I got a new one today, so there will be more books coming from home. Most of the frogs are in the window sill. Wait until you see my view.

The next view is just another view of the rest of the window sill and my other desk. In the bottom middle of the desk you can see my wicker frog candy holder. It's gotten a lot of attention.

AND now...Here is my view. I look out over Union Station, the old depot from the 8th floor. Isn't it a beautiful view? I really like it.

(There were supposed to be two other pictures, but I don't know where they have gone. I will post them later, because I am going to go to sleep now, because I wake up at 5:30 to go to work now! Have a great day!) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know of anybody more deserving of such a lovely office and fantastic view! Does everyone at Lifeway get two desks, or are you just "special"?

Anonymous said...

I love your new office and what a beautiful view! How are you able to get any work done? I wondered if your frogs were going to find their way to Lifeway. I'm thankful you didn't have a wreck getting your driving pictures!! I'm anxious to hear what your project has been while Abbey has been away. Since I still can't receive emails from you, I'm waiting to read about it on the blog!

Maggie said...

What an inspiring view!! I'd love to have that office. Does it get bright in the afternoon?

Anonymous said...

Great office! Love the view! I sure wouldn't be able to get any work done.

Anonymous said...

That view is awesome--do you need your own personal electrician to make sure all your extension cords, etc., stay properly installed? I work CHEAP!