Custom Search

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Alas, my love cometh again!


It was early this morning when she arrived home. I was really excited to see her. We quickly hugged and kissed when it was off to the church for Abbey to drop me off. Abbey had to swiftly leave to head to a conference that she had to go to for school.

When I talked to her during one of her breaks, she was absolutely thrilled to be at the conference. Everyone enjoys painful, dull speakers who are not well-prepared right? I think that the school systems could save a lot of money by getting one REALLY good trainer to videotape themselves and let the teachers watch it. So far tbis year, Abbey has not been to a conference she got a lot out of.


In other news, tonight ws had the pleasure of our new intern at church, Amanda to dinner with us at Chick-Fil-A. She is really nice, and of ccurse, we think she is great because not only is she from Mississippi, but she goes to Mississippi College. We were able to reminisce and talk about crazy professors. I think we will enjoy having a Mississippi girl around the church.

The painting is of some of the buildings on our beloved alma mater.

No comments: