Custom Search

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Scary Dog Next Door


Here's the deal. We're out in the backyard of the IL's place and this dog is barking hysterically. Well, actually, it is two dogs. The neighbor's yard is not nearly as large as the IL's, but they have two seemingly large dogs. Well, at least their bark is loud.

So, I decided that I would try to figure out what this dog looked like. I stuck the camera lens through a large hole and this is what I saw.


I was a little afraid after seeing his mean snout. So, I stuck the camera lens further into the hole and this is the picture that I got. Okay, so he is not as big as his bark. Still, I don't think that I will be trying to hang out with this dog.

By the way, is it against the law to take a picture of someone's backyard with your camera?

And now a haiku entitled "The Fil":

chair by the window
just built his very own fence
electric genius

Stay tuned for some VERY exciting news. (No, Abbey is not pregnant.)

No comments: