Custom Search

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An Impromptu Photo Shoot




So this weekend, while we were at the IL's we decided to do an impromptu photo shoot since Ava and the boy toy don't have any pictures together (sigh)! We went into the backyard (which has WONDERFUL grass, by the way). You can click on the images above to see them in larger view.

These were taken right before we went to eat supper.


This week has already been a whirlwind, and we are still recovering. Yesterday, I came home from work and took a long nap. Then we had frozen pizza for supper and watched a little TV. We should have been cleaning the house, which is probably what we should be doing right now.

Before I let you go for the evening, I think I will leave you with a haiku, which I have entitled "The MIL":

very organized
has a pottery fetish
a caring person


Be looking for the next installment of "The Elusive Leak". I am told that tomorrow the dry wall guy will complete his task and then all we will have left is the painter.

No comments: