Custom Search

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

De Plague, De Plague


Okay, so most of you know that I have a fascination with frogs. All of them are banished to my office at work, because Abbey does not like them. I am taking this opportunity to blog about them, due to the fact that our new camera came today and I wanted to play with it. Check out the clarity of these photos!



The two frogs above are special ones that we have. The one on the left is one that Abbey painted for me. Teh one of the right, Abbey got for a graduation present. It was Abbey's first clue that she would be marrying a lover of frogs.


The next frog is one that my mil and fil got for me for Christmas. He sort of ribbits when you stroke his back.

Please not that this is but a *VERY* small sampling of the frogs from my collection. Blogger is much to slow for me to download all of them. We don't currently have any frogs at the Landlife home, however, we do have frog throw pillows being made for our couch and loveseat. Don't worry, Abbey helped pick out the fabric.

No comments: