Custom Search

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

VBS 2006 (and a foiled attempt)



I have been working on VBS today and I remembered this picture of Cate from last year. She has grown up so much since this picture. I saw her a few minutes ago and she showed me the "ribbits" on her pants. Of course, you know I loved that.

Jennifer, the VBS director, is on her way up here for our meeting of where we are and where we need to be. I think things are moving along pretty well, so far! The milk jugs are starting to stink up the storage closet (for those of you who aren't in the loop, we're building an igloo).

I forgot to mention yesterday about our attempt to bury Will. I started digging and about 1 foot into his grave, I hit rock. We moved and I hit rock again. I then got Trae to try, he hit rock too. So Will's grave ended up becoming a hollowed out tree stump with leaves to cover him. May he rest in peace.

Jack still missed him, but he has been catching birds over the past couple of days.

No comments: