Custom Search

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trae's Here


Trae, my big brother, is here visiting this week. He flew in yesterday afternoon and will leave in the morning. I've not seen him in quite some time, we're thinking about 2.5 years. It's not that I don't love him or like him, it just seems that our paths don't often cross due to the nature of our jobs. Trae is an offshore diver who is now very busy repairing Katrina's destruction so that maybe one day we will pay less than $2.00 a gallon for gas again.

Yesterday, I took Trae to OpryLand and Opry Mills Mall. He didn't know that there weren't rides there any more. It's kind of a bummer, isn't it? They should put a roller coaster on top of OpryLand, that'd be cool. Abbey, Trae and I went down to Demo's for supper last night. It's our favorite place to eat down here.

Today, we are going to lay Will to rest and then go downtown and see some amazing Nashville tourist attraction. If anyone can think of one, please let me know soon!Trae said that where we live kind of reminds him of "Children of the Corn." It is pretty rural.

I'll put a picture of Trae and I up at some point today. We don't look like we are related. By the way, the picture is of me, mom, dad, and Bobby at Christmas this year.

No comments: