Custom Search

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This Weekend II


Abbey was our head cook for the Live Out Loud Weekend and she did a phenomenal job. Don't worry, I remembered to thank her. In fact, I sent her flowers today in the vase that Mrs. Linda gave her for Christmas. Abbey said that the flowers are pretty. Maybe I will take a picture tonight and put them on the blog tomorrow.

Her food helpers were Tammy and Lisa. They are two of the best helpers you could ever want! They are very willing and able servants. I wish that there were more like them in the world.

For some reason, blogger is not letting me put more than one picture per blog right now, so look for an exciting sequel "This Weekend III."

1 comment:

Linda said...

You do have a wonderful, supportive wife! You are a blessing to us, too. Glad you had a great weekend.