Custom Search

Thursday, March 23, 2006

So Proud!

Abbey and I are so proud to announce that we have encouraged two more people to start blogging. Apparently, it is harder to get someone to blog than it is to get someone to do myspace. Myspace scares me to death and I wouldn't do it, nor would I encourage anyone I know to. Trust me, you REALLY don't want to see what the people you know will write about or comment on. There doesn't really seem to be any kind of moral code between what you post on there and what you do at church, etc. So, anyway, that's why I blog. I think it is more fun anyway.

So, back to the point of this message. Be sure to check out Jane's blog and Lindsey's blog. There are links to the right. Jane is our good friend from Texas (yes, there are apparently a few good things there). We actually met her in God's country, Mississippi, at the greatest university, Mississippi College. Lindsey is my intern. See the information below.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yes, there are good things in Texas. Though as a technicality, I do not live there any more. I am now a Floridian. But they make fun of my accent here...kinda like you and Abbey when we first met at MC. :)