Custom Search

Monday, March 06, 2006

Another Weekend Past


Just an update. My interview on Friday went wonderfully. I should probably hear from them by April 1. That is exciting. Abbey and I had a fun weekend. We are trying to eat out less, thanks to us now using Quicken and realizing that we spend WAY too much eating out. So Friday night, Abbey was at a meeting and I was driving home. She didn't get home until LATE, but she told me that she was going to be early. Does anyone out there agree with me that she should have called? I shaved my goatee off on Friday night. There aren't any pictures because Abbey had the camera with her.

Saturday we worked on our budget and getting everything caught up in Quicken. I cleaned the kitchen while Abbey cooked breakfast. We had a light lunch and then we went outside to clean the garage. It was treacherous. I took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill, while Abbey finished sweeping up. I had to return something that we bought when we moved in to Lowe's and so while I was there I checked out a new shelving system for our garage to help keep it more organized. Maybe I will tackle that in a couple of weeks.

Saturday evening, we went to Brentwood and ate at Pei Wei (www.peiwei.com). It's the best! We ate with Danny, Michelle and the girls and our friends Jim and Tish their sons. Then we went to Maggie Moo's (www.maggiemoos.com), YUM! Finally, we ended the evening with a store that we are sure Ava will love this weekend when she comes (YEAH!), a combination Home Goods and TJ Maxx.

When we were leaving, Cate got upset because she wanted to come home with Abbey and me. Don't you know that made me happy!

No comments: