Custom Search

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Abbey's Event



Abbey had a great idea for the Women's Ministry at our church a few months back. Since that time, she has been working with the Women's Ministry Team to create a new and exciting opportunity for the women of our church.

On April 7, they are going to be having the kick-off event which will hopefully be one of the largest gatherings of women our church has seen in quite some time. There will be an excellent guest speaker and I am not just saying that because she is my Aunt. Betty Jones is highly sought after, so Abbey and I are thrilled that she will be here. I just wanted to post this in case someone reading might be around here during that time. I am really proud of Abbey for working so diligently to put this all together.

No comments: