Custom Search

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A New Definition of Express

How do you define express? I began to wonder this today as I was sitting in Wal-Mart Tire and Lube Express. AFter the first thirty minutes, I began to wonder if I had gone to the Quick Lube if I would be out by now. Then at 45 minutes I was beginning to believe that if I had gone to Fast Lube I would definitely be out by now. Finally at 1 hour and 15 minutes I knew that I would be out if I had gone to Kwik Car. Certainly, Wal-Mart does not understand the term express, or do they? Maybe they do understand, maybe they are comparing express in terms of eternity. Now, I really think that 1.25 hours is not a long time in terms of eternity. Truly, Wal-Mart must be a Christian company that terms their services on the basis of eternity! NOT! Wal-Mart is so slow! I guess I will have another opportunity next week, when I will go back (yes, I'll go back, despite the 5 other places that I could go in town) to take my Jeep this time.

That brings me to the next part of this blog. I have transformed Abbey's Highlander back to its original color. It is now white once again. The frozen roads for the past two weeks has reaked trouble on Abbey's vehicle. It was a ugly color of gray when I began. Check it out now in the picture. I even cleaned the inside!


As you probably can tell, Abbey is not here today because she is at a conference. I never like it when she is not here! I added cut four new slats for our bed today because I tired of the box-springs falling in the middle of the night! I am ready for her to be home! Only a few more minutes I hope! I have also added a picture of my current goatee status. Despite several comments in veto of this endeavor, it is actually coming along quite smoothly.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

i have to admit, it's looking good so far. i still vote for whatever Abbey likes...we girls gotta stick together ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to like the goatee jeff. Kelsie says that you're just growing it to make yourself look older. While that may be true, if you like it thats all that matters.