Custom Search

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday's Musings

Everyone once in a while, I get somewhat nostalgic. The past couple of days have been those days. This is a picture of some of our VERY best friends in Texas (note: Blanton and Jaime are also our very best friends, but they are not in this picture). From left to right, I will introduce you. Abbie is one of our friends that thankfully moved to Jackson only a couple of hours away from us. She works in marketing for the city of Jackson now. She is very funny and runs EVERYDAY! Wes is one of the most awesome people I've ever met. He wasn't my favorite person in the world when I first met him, but now I would give him a leg hair transplant if he wanted one. He is the Equipping Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church (www.fellowshipjackson.com). He is an excellent Bible scholar and he laughs at almost everything I say. Caroline is a counselor and it mother of Hunter. She is calm and very easy going. She would have to be in order to be married to Todd. Todd is great and the most friendly person I have ever met! He also LOVES to buy cars. He has had SEVERAL in the past couple of years. I can't blame him though, I love to get different cars. He is a professor now at Dallas Baptist University. Todd and Caroline's son Hunter is a really TALL kid who has a wonderful personality. And then you know me and Abbey. I think that's about all. Abbey isn't here right now, and I am finishing up the laundry that she didn't get to today on her day off. The laundry is my job, but Abbey did a great job today cleaning up the house! She's so great! I just love her!

No comments: