Custom Search

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hair

For anyone who has seen me lately, you've probably noticed that my hair is a lot longer than it usually is. I am in a competition with James, a guy from our church. People often confuse us for each other, despite the fact that I am MUCH younger than he is. I am just kidding! The real distinguishing factor is the fact that he is from New Zealand, and everyone who has ever heard me talk knows I am from the South. He has not cut his hair in a while and it is getting long and curly. Mine is doing the same thing, so I decided that I would not cut mine until he cut his. I hope that I have enough strength to keep up! I am not a big fan of long hair! Neither is Abbey, so that will probably be the deciding factor.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Go Jeff, Go Jeff, Go Jeff...Good Luck! Hey Abbey! Sounds like things are rockin' and rollin'! Take care of yourselves, maggie